We are super excited to have you join us for our 10th annual Global Conference and Directors Summit. It’s going to be an incredible week in Silicon Valley.
Below you will find important information for the week. Please take the time to read through all the information, especially the Frequently Asked Questions.
Click on the “Arrive“, “Global“, “Summit” and “Leave” buttons below to view the relevant dates, times and information:
Director Tickets & Accommodation
All Chapter Directors / Co-Directors will be sent personal invitation emails to their @startupgrind.com email addresses with information and links on how to register their tickets. If you’ve not received your invitation email, please contact us!
Frequently Asked Questions
If possible, we strongly recommend booking a flight that arrives in San Francisco no later than 02:00 PM on Monday, 10th February 2020. The immigration and passport queues can be long, so please allow time for that and to get to Fox Theatre by 04:00 PM.
Attire is casual, dress comfortably. Bring a light jacket and an umbrella if you have one. The average temperatures in this area are High 15C/62F, Low 8C/40F during February. This year, we will only be producing 1 official Startup Grind T-shirt.
- San Francisco International (SFO); or
- Oakland International Airport (OAK); or
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- Yes, please go to Google Docs, choose the “VISA Letter” template fill in your personal details.
- Then, share the document with email@example.com (with “write” access so we can sign it) and HQ will process it accordingly.
- This is a template that was used multiple times before and seems to be enough for authorities around the world to get your VISA approved. Please don’t make any changes unless it’s absolutely necessary.
- Important: You MUST register your Conference & Directors Summit ticket BEFORE you prepare a VISA Letter.
This is ONLY for Chapter Directors and Co-Directors that have been on-boarded and are part of our community.
- Lunches aren’t included. On conference days there are special discount offers – look at the menu on the conference app for “Local Food Deals”.
- We will have an exclusive Directors Sandwich Lunch on Tuesday, 11th February (please refer to the Agenda).
- Please cater for your own Breakfast in the morning.
- Some dinners may be catered for, see Agenda (will be updating as we finalize details).
Yes you may, below are the rules…
- They may join for the Startup Grind Global Conference.
- They may not join for the Directors Summit.
- They may not bunk with you in our sponsored Hotel rooms or Bunk Beds (sorry guys and gals).
- They may obviously stay with you in your own Hotel that you organised privately.